- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teasspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar.
- In a seprate bowl combine oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry, add nuts and fold in.
- Bake in 2 standard loaf pans, sprayed with nonstick spray, for 1 hour, or until a tester comes out clean.
NotesI was looking for a recipe for some leftover Zucchini and came across this one. It was so moist you didn't even need butter.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More