- Cooking Time: 3 hours, 30 mins
- Servings: 5 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate morsels
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 pounds chocolate bark candy coating, melted
- In a large bowl cream butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add vanilla. Gradually beat in flour and add milk. Add chocolate morsels and pecans, mixing well. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on waxed paper; chill 2 hours.
- *Cook's Note: Since the dough is sticky, roll your fingers into flour. This will make it easier to roll.
- Melt chocolate bark candy coating in a double boiler. Using 2 forks, dip cookie balls into candy coating to cover. Place on waxed paper and chill to set. Store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour
NotesSince I love chocolate and my kids love cookie dough (of course...what kid doesnt?!)...when I saw this on the Food Network Paula Deen's Best Dishes this morning, I HAD to add it to my recipe box.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More