- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1 1/2 lbs head of cabbage, quartered, cored, and shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage, carrots, parsley and chives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Add to the cabbage mixture and toss well to combine.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if desired.
- Let coleslaw stand at least 10 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More