- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1 1/2 lbs head of cabbage, quartered, cored, and shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage, carrots, parsley and chives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Add to the cabbage mixture and toss well to combine.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if desired.
- Let coleslaw stand at least 10 minutes before serving.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More