- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1 1/2 lbs head of cabbage, quartered, cored, and shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage, carrots, parsley and chives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Add to the cabbage mixture and toss well to combine.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if desired.
- Let coleslaw stand at least 10 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
The NourishFull Kitchen
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More