- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- six eggs
- milk, vanilla
- 1/2 cup of bourbon
- Carefully separate six eggs into two bowls.
- In a mixer, beat egg whites until fluffy. Add sugar and continue to mix.
- In a large bowl, beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup of sugar until well blended. Fold sweetened whipped cream into the egg yolk mixture and then incorporate the beaten egg whites.
- Flavor milk with vanilla and then pour into the egg and cream mixture. Stir.
- Add 1/2 cup of bourbon, or as much as you like, and place in freezer to chill.
- Fill tall glasses to the brim with eggnog. Cheers!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Lau Family Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More