- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- six eggs
- milk, vanilla
- 1/2 cup of bourbon
- Carefully separate six eggs into two bowls.
- In a mixer, beat egg whites until fluffy. Add sugar and continue to mix.
- In a large bowl, beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup of sugar until well blended. Fold sweetened whipped cream into the egg yolk mixture and then incorporate the beaten egg whites.
- Flavor milk with vanilla and then pour into the egg and cream mixture. Stir.
- Add 1/2 cup of bourbon, or as much as you like, and place in freezer to chill.
- Fill tall glasses to the brim with eggnog. Cheers!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Short & SweetSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More