- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI was watching Paula Deen's party the other day, and this recipe sounded to easy to be true.
- 1 c. peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, 1 c. sugar, the egg & vanilla; stir well.
- Roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Place on baking sheet. With a fork, dipped in sugar, press crisscross pattern into each cookie.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from oven & sprinkle with some of the remaining sugar.
- Cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More