- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, 1 c. sugar, the egg & vanilla; stir well.
- Roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Place on baking sheet. With a fork, dipped in sugar, press crisscross pattern into each cookie.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from oven & sprinkle with some of the remaining sugar.
- Cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.
NotesI was watching Paula Deen's party the other day, and this recipe sounded to easy to be true.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Naked MacaronSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More