- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, 1 c. sugar, the egg & vanilla; stir well.
- Roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Place on baking sheet. With a fork, dipped in sugar, press crisscross pattern into each cookie.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from oven & sprinkle with some of the remaining sugar.
- Cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.
NotesI was watching Paula Deen's party the other day, and this recipe sounded to easy to be true.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More