PAULA DEEN'S FLOUR-LESS PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, 1 c. sugar, the egg & vanilla; stir well.
- Roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Place on baking sheet. With a fork, dipped in sugar, press crisscross pattern into each cookie.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from oven & sprinkle with some of the remaining sugar.
- Cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.
NotesI was watching Paula Deen's party the other day, and this recipe sounded to easy to be true.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Foodie BabySee More
Chicken LinguineSee More