- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- Jambalaya Mix, (see recipe)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 pound fully cooked smoked sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound medium, fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a Dutch oven, combine mix, water, tomatoes, tomato sauce and smoked sausage. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat and let simmer for 20 minutes. Add shrimp and cook for an additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until shrimp are pink.
NotesI'll be honest, I haven't actually made this one yet...but it looked so good and so simple when she did it, that I'm adding it in hopes that it's as good as it looks :-)
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More