- Cooking Time: 7-8
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 ½ cups Peanut butter
- 4 oz Butter
- 9 oz Sugar
- 1 box Graham cracker crumbs
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 2 cups 4X powdered sugar
- 12 Reese peanut butter cups minis
- 1 qt Heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Salted peanuts
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs with a half stick of butter and two tablespoons of sugar. Press into an 8-inch pie plate. Bake for 7-8 mins. Cool completely.
- Take half a stick of softened butter, 1 ½ cups of peanut butter, 8 ozs room temp cream cheese, and 2-3 tablespoons of heavy cream and beat all until creamy.
- Add 2 cups of powdered sugar or sweeten to taste. Set aside mixture.
- Take 12 Reese's mini cups and rough chop. Fold that into the mixture.
- Take 4 cups of heavy whipping cream and 1 cup of sugar and beat until peaks form.
- Take 1 ½ cups of the beaten whipped cream and fold that into your peanut butter mixture.
- Pour into pie crust and top with leftover heavy whipping cream. Take salted peanuts and coarsely chop and top whipped cream. Refrigerate til ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Adventures in CookingSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More