- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded white Cheddar
- 1 (4-ounce) jar pimientos, with juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the shredded cheeses together with the pimientos. Stir in the
- mayonnaise. With a metal spoon (pimientos will stain plastic or wood),
- stir until the mixture is well blended. Add salt and pepper to taste and
- stir again. Keep covered in the fridge until ready to use.
- Serve with corn chips or bread. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
A Falcon FeastSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More