- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded white Cheddar
- 1 (4-ounce) jar pimientos, with juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the shredded cheeses together with the pimientos. Stir in the
- mayonnaise. With a metal spoon (pimientos will stain plastic or wood),
- stir until the mixture is well blended. Add salt and pepper to taste and
- stir again. Keep covered in the fridge until ready to use.
- Serve with corn chips or bread. Enjoy!