- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 12 cup cubed red poatoes
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper (I sub with jalapenos)
- 1/2 cup minced red onion (I chop a little larger)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Dijion mustard (I sometime sub with brown mustard)
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt (I add to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (I add to taste)
- cook potatoes, covered in boiling water, 10 minutes or until tender;
- drain well and cool.
- in small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients, pour over potato
- mixture, tossing gently to coat, cover and refrigerate. (I like to sever warm)
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More