- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 to 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup prepared French onion soup
- 1 Tbls. worcestershire sauce (my addition)
- Yellow mustard
- 4 slices white bread (toasted buns, my addition)
- 1 medium onion, cut into rings
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef and drain. Return ground beef to skillet and sprinkle in 2 to 3 tablespoons flour. Add onion soup and worcestershire, stir, and cook until meat mixture is thickened and most of the liquid is absorbed. Spread mustard on white bread, spoon ground beef mixture onto bread and top with onion.
NotesThis is a non tomato base Sloppy Joe and it is delicious! Photo by me!