- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 to 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup prepared French onion soup
- Yellow mustard
- 4 slices white bread
- 1 medium onion, cut into rings
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef and drain.
- Return ground beef to skillet and sprinkle in 2 to 3 tablespoons flour.
- Add onion soup, stir, and cook until meat mixture is thickened and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Spread mustard on white bread, spoon ground beef mixture onto bread and top with onion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More