- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 to 18 unbaked frozen dinner rolls
- 1 (3-ounce) package regular butterscotch pudding mix, not instant
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- The night before place frozen rolls in well greased Bundt pan. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over rolls. Sprinkle brown sugar over pudding mix. Sprinkle chopped pecans over brown sugar. Pour melted butter over all. To prevent the dough from forming a hard crust while its rising overnight, cover with a damp towel or tightly wrap with plastic wrap. Let rise overnight at room temperature, about 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Turn pan over onto a serving platter to remove. Serve by pulling apart chunks with forks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More