- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 to 18 unbaked frozen dinner rolls
- 1 (3-ounce) package regular butterscotch pudding mix, not instant
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- The night before place frozen rolls in well greased Bundt pan. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over rolls. Sprinkle brown sugar over pudding mix. Sprinkle chopped pecans over brown sugar. Pour melted butter over all. To prevent the dough from forming a hard crust while its rising overnight, cover with a damp towel or tightly wrap with plastic wrap. Let rise overnight at room temperature, about 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Turn pan over onto a serving platter to remove. Serve by pulling apart chunks with forks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Vegan Eats!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More