- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package chewy fudge brownie mix (recommended: Duncan Hines)
- 24 Miniature peanut butter cups or 1 (12 ounce) bag of peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees. Line 24 regular muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the directions on the package for cake-like brownies. Fill the cups half way with brownie mix. Add one miniature peanut butter cup to each. Add batter on top to cover the peanut butter cup.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the cupcakes are set. When they have cooled a bit, remove them from the muffin tins and let cool completely on a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container.
NotesThe critical part of this recipe is using a really good brownie mix. If you use a nasty, cheap mix, it won't turn out to well. I'd recommend buying your favorite mix that you normally buy for regular brownies."
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More