- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package chewy fudge brownie mix (recommended: Duncan Hines)
- 24 Miniature peanut butter cups or 1 (12 ounce) bag of peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees. Line 24 regular muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the directions on the package for cake-like brownies. Fill the cups half way with brownie mix. Add one miniature peanut butter cup to each. Add batter on top to cover the peanut butter cup.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the cupcakes are set. When they have cooled a bit, remove them from the muffin tins and let cool completely on a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container.
NotesThe critical part of this recipe is using a really good brownie mix. If you use a nasty, cheap mix, it won't turn out to well. I'd recommend buying your favorite mix that you normally buy for regular brownies."
Paul's Food World Volume 1
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Summertime SippersSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More