- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup self-rising cornmeal
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased shallow baking dish. Bake for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- To serve, cut into desired squares and serve with butter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More