- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup self-rising cornmeal
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased shallow baking dish. Bake for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- To serve, cut into desired squares and serve with butter.
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More