- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup self-rising cornmeal
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased shallow baking dish. Bake for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- To serve, cut into desired squares and serve with butter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Breads and Pastry 101See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More