- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 2 1/2 T. Margarine
- * 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- * 1 pkg (12 oz) peanut butter chips
- * 1 16 oz. jar dry roasted peanuts
- * 1 C. mini marshmallows
- Melt margarine, condensed milk and chips together (microwave or stove top).
- Add marshmallows to the hot mixture, stir until dissolved.
- Pour half the jar of peanuts in a 9 X 13 pan. Pour hot mixture on top of the nuts in the pan. Put the remainder of nuts on top of the mixture. Let set for 2-3 hours before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More