- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 2 1/2 T. Margarine
- * 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- * 1 pkg (12 oz) peanut butter chips
- * 1 16 oz. jar dry roasted peanuts
- * 1 C. mini marshmallows
- Melt margarine, condensed milk and chips together (microwave or stove top).
- Add marshmallows to the hot mixture, stir until dissolved.
- Pour half the jar of peanuts in a 9 X 13 pan. Pour hot mixture on top of the nuts in the pan. Put the remainder of nuts on top of the mixture. Let set for 2-3 hours before cutting.
The Breakfast Aisle
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More