- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Cheerios
- 1 1/2 cup Corn Flakes
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- Grease a 9x9 baking pan with margarine.
- Measure out cereals and peanuts and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, melt together margarine, brown sugar, and corn syrup over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until peanut butter melts.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereals and peanuts. Stir in.
- Pour into 9x9 inch pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More