- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Cheerios
- 1 1/2 cup Corn Flakes
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- Grease a 9x9 baking pan with margarine.
- Measure out cereals and peanuts and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, melt together margarine, brown sugar, and corn syrup over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until peanut butter melts.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereals and peanuts. Stir in.
- Pour into 9x9 inch pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More