PEA, PEANUT AND PIMENTO SALAD
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) green peas
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (4 ounce) pimentos (drained, patted dry and finely chopped)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 5 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups prepared Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
- In a medium bowl combine the peas, the peanuts, the pimento, the onion and the bacon.
- Toss to blend.
- Pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss to blend.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 - 2 hours before serving.
NotesDon't remember where I found this but it is very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More