- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) green peas
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (4 ounce) pimentos (drained, patted dry and finely chopped)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 5 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups prepared Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
- In a medium bowl combine the peas, the peanuts, the pimento, the onion and the bacon.
- Toss to blend.
- Pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss to blend.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 - 2 hours before serving.
NotesDon't remember where I found this but it is very good.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Get Cookin'See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More