PEA, PEANUT AND PIMENTO SALAD
- Servings: 4-6
- 3 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) green peas
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (4 ounce) pimentos (drained, patted dry and finely chopped)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 5 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups prepared Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
In a medium bowl combine the peas, the peanuts, the pimento, the onion and the bacon.
Toss to blend.
Pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss to blend.
Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 - 2 hours before serving.
No Reviews at this time.