- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis really went over well at church dinners. Quick and easy to fix. We love it. I got the recipe from TOH BB. Can't remember who posted it but I have really enjoyed it.
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 16 oz can green peas--drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8 0z. can water chestnuts
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- melt butter in saucepan over low heat, add onions, celery, and green pepper.
- cook over low heat until tender.
- remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients except the bread crumbs.
- bake at 350 for 30 minutes or untill hot and bubbly and crumbs are browned
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Official "Burnt" Movie Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More