- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 16 oz can green peas--drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8 0z. can water chestnuts
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- melt butter in saucepan over low heat, add onions, celery, and green pepper.
- cook over low heat until tender.
- remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients except the bread crumbs.
- bake at 350 for 30 minutes or untill hot and bubbly and crumbs are browned
NotesThis really went over well at church dinners. Quick and easy to fix. We love it. I got the recipe from TOH BB. Can't remember who posted it but I have really enjoyed it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More