- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 2c steamed frozen Peas, drained
- 2 boiled Eggs, diced
- 1/2c cooked Ham, diced
- 1/4c Celery, diced
- 1/4c Vidalia Onion, minced
- 1/4c coarsely shredded Sharp Cheddar
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2-2/3c Miracle Whip
- * Mix everything together, adding salad dressing to suit your particular desire for creaminess, salt & pepper to taste, chill and serve on a bed of Boston lettuce!
- * OPTIONAL ADDITIONS: tossing a few small CAULIFLOWER CROWNS give it more color and crunch.
NotesI love this stuff...... there's a joint here called Ralph's Great Divide that offers it as a side- but it's pretty uncommon so I just make it myself when I'm in the mood!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More