- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 2c steamed frozen Peas, drained
- 2 boiled Eggs, diced
- 1/2c cooked Ham, diced
- 1/4c Celery, diced
- 1/4c Vidalia Onion, minced
- 1/4c coarsely shredded Sharp Cheddar
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2-2/3c Miracle Whip
- * Mix everything together, adding salad dressing to suit your particular desire for creaminess, salt & pepper to taste, chill and serve on a bed of Boston lettuce!
- * OPTIONAL ADDITIONS: tossing a few small CAULIFLOWER CROWNS give it more color and crunch.
NotesI love this stuff...... there's a joint here called Ralph's Great Divide that offers it as a side- but it's pretty uncommon so I just make it myself when I'm in the mood!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More