- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Self Rising Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 15oz. can Peach slices in syrup
- In a med. bowl mix flour, sugar and milk.
- Grease a Pyrex baking dish 13x9 and add above ingredients.
- Spread peach slices on top evenly then pour juice from cans over top.
- Bake at 350 for an hour or until golden brown.
NotesThis is a Recipe that my Grandmother made for us when we went and visited.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More