- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Self Rising Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 15oz. can Peach slices in syrup
- In a med. bowl mix flour, sugar and milk.
- Grease a Pyrex baking dish 13x9 and add above ingredients.
- Spread peach slices on top evenly then pour juice from cans over top.
- Bake at 350 for an hour or until golden brown.
NotesThis is a Recipe that my Grandmother made for us when we went and visited.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More