- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (6 oz) fat free strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches or nectarines
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In a blender, place all ingredients.
- Cover; blend on high speed 30 to 60 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve immediately
- You can garnish with a strawberry or use whatever fruit you like
NotesThis is a great, quick smoothie. You can use different yogurts and fruits. Just experiment and find the one you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More