- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (6 oz) fat free strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches or nectarines
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In a blender, place all ingredients.
- Cover; blend on high speed 30 to 60 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve immediately
- You can garnish with a strawberry or use whatever fruit you like
NotesThis is a great, quick smoothie. You can use different yogurts and fruits. Just experiment and find the one you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More