- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (6 oz) fat free strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches or nectarines
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In a blender, place all ingredients.
- Cover; blend on high speed 30 to 60 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve immediately
- You can garnish with a strawberry or use whatever fruit you like
NotesThis is a great, quick smoothie. You can use different yogurts and fruits. Just experiment and find the one you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More