- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (6 oz) fat free strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches or nectarines
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In a blender, place all ingredients.
- Cover; blend on high speed 30 to 60 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve immediately
- You can garnish with a strawberry or use whatever fruit you like
NotesThis is a great, quick smoothie. You can use different yogurts and fruits. Just experiment and find the one you like.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More