BackstoryBring a little Summer into your kitchen with our easy and delicious Peach Bread Pudding.
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2217
- 9 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft White Dinner Rolls, baked and day old
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 21 ounce can Peach Pie Filling
- Cut rolls into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Place cubes in a sprayed 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, almond extract and 1 cup peach pie filling.
- Mix well.
- Pour over roll cubes.
- Press down with a spoon to make sure all of the roll cubes are covered with egg mixture.
- If time permits, let soak for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F 30-40 minutes.
- Heat remaining pie filling and serve over warm pudding.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Berks Catholic PTO Fall 2015 Recipe AuctionSee More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More