- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 pkg. (8 oz each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 (12oz each)cans cream, cold
- 1 sm. box vanilla instant pudding
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Fresh or canned peaches
- Have cream cheese at room temp. & cream in frig. cold
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with butter.
- Press firmly onto the bottom of a 9-inch springfoam pan.
- Chill in fridge for about 15 mins.
- Beat creamcheese, sugar and lemon juice in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well-blended.
- Gently stir in the pudding mix & cold cream.
- Whip on high for 2 min.
- Spoon into crust.
- Chill again for about 15 mins.
- Arrange peaches on top of cheesecake.
- Cover cheesecake with foil so that the fruits will stay fresh.
- Refrigerate over night.
NotesYou can use any kind of fresh or canned fruit. Just make them look good. Mix it up, use all kinds, heck, make a fruit salad on top!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More