- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 pkg. (8 oz each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 (12oz each)cans cream, cold
- 1 sm. box vanilla instant pudding
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Fresh or canned peaches
- Have cream cheese at room temp. & cream in frig. cold
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with butter.
- Press firmly onto the bottom of a 9-inch springfoam pan.
- Chill in fridge for about 15 mins.
- Beat creamcheese, sugar and lemon juice in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well-blended.
- Gently stir in the pudding mix & cold cream.
- Whip on high for 2 min.
- Spoon into crust.
- Chill again for about 15 mins.
- Arrange peaches on top of cheesecake.
- Cover cheesecake with foil so that the fruits will stay fresh.
- Refrigerate over night.
NotesYou can use any kind of fresh or canned fruit. Just make them look good. Mix it up, use all kinds, heck, make a fruit salad on top!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More