- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 8 -10
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 4 - 6 cups peeled, sliced fresh peaches (or frozen)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup sugar for peaches
- 1 cup sugar for batter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 stick butter
- 1-1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- ground cinnamon
- Bring peaches, 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water to a boil in a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a 13" X 9" glass baking dish in 350 degree oven.
- Mix 1 cup sugar, flour, and milk. Pour over melted butter without stirring. Carefully pour peach mixture on top. Top with blueberries and sprinkle with ground cinnamon. Bake for 30 minutes.
- See video below
NotesThis is an easy cobbler to make because you do not make dough in the typical fashion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More