- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 8 -10
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 4 - 6 cups peeled, sliced fresh peaches (or frozen)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup sugar for peaches
- 1 cup sugar for batter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 stick butter
- 1-1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- ground cinnamon
- Bring peaches, 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water to a boil in a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a 13" X 9" glass baking dish in 350 degree oven.
- Mix 1 cup sugar, flour, and milk. Pour over melted butter without stirring. Carefully pour peach mixture on top. Top with blueberries and sprinkle with ground cinnamon. Bake for 30 minutes.
- See video below
NotesThis is an easy cobbler to make because you do not make dough in the typical fashion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More