- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- ½ c. sugar
- ½ firmly packed light brown sugar
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ c. (one stick) butter, cut into bits
- 5-6 cups, peeled, sliced fresh peaches
- Juice and grated zest of ½ lemon
- 2 T. maple syrup
- *Maple cream Sauce, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour, sugars, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl.
- Cut in butter with fork or pastry blender until mixture is the consistency of coarse meal.
- Place peaches in 9-inch square baking pan or smaller baking dish.
- Gently mix in lemon juice, rind and maple syrup. Top with crumb mixture.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake about 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 20 to 30 minutes more or until top is crisp and brown.
- You might want to broil for a couple of minutes to ensure good color.
- Serve warm with maple cream sauce.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More