- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix (2 layer)
- 1/2 c. butter; softened
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 large peaches (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry cake mix, butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon until crumbly (reserve 2/3 c. of this mixture).
- Press remaining crumbly mixture on the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Arrange peach slices on mixture in dish.
- Beat sour cream and egg until blended; spread over peaches.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbly mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until topping is set.
- Let cool some before serving.
- Refrigerate any remaining dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More