- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix (2 layer)
- 1/2 c. butter; softened
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 large peaches (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry cake mix, butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon until crumbly (reserve 2/3 c. of this mixture).
- Press remaining crumbly mixture on the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Arrange peach slices on mixture in dish.
- Beat sour cream and egg until blended; spread over peaches.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbly mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until topping is set.
- Let cool some before serving.
- Refrigerate any remaining dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Adventures in CookingSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More