- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2-3 peaches, skinned and sliced
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons four
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tube Ritz crackers
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- Cinammon to taste, if you like it
- Coat the peach slices with the white sugar and flour.
- Put the peaches in a pie dish or an 8 x 8-inch baking pan, or something of a similar size.
- Mix the butter, crackers, brown sugar, cinammon and flour until crumbly. Sprinkle the topping over the peaches.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in a 350 degree F oven or until well browned and crispy
NotesI had some leftover peaches about to go bad, and not much in the pantry, so I invented this to use them up! Turned out pretty good, especially considering the time it takes to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Babette's Test Kitchen
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More