- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade or limeade (6 oz)
- 6 oz. vodka or rum
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced (or more, if desired)
- Cracked ice
- Place first 3 ingredients in blender and mix slightly.
- Fill remainder of blender container with cracked ice and blend well. Garnish with cherry.
- May substitute bananas or strawberries for peaches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More