- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade or limeade (6 oz)
- 6 oz. vodka or rum
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced (or more, if desired)
- Cracked ice
- Place first 3 ingredients in blender and mix slightly.
- Fill remainder of blender container with cracked ice and blend well. Garnish with cherry.
- May substitute bananas or strawberries for peaches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More