- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade or limeade (6 oz)
- 6 oz. vodka or rum
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced (or more, if desired)
- Cracked ice
- Place first 3 ingredients in blender and mix slightly.
- Fill remainder of blender container with cracked ice and blend well. Garnish with cherry.
- May substitute bananas or strawberries for peaches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More