- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: about 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes -2 hours
- 1 large can of freestone peaches
- 1 large box of French Vanilla instant pudding
- 1 box butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 1 large container Cool-Whip
- Pecans, chopped (optional)
- Bake cake mix according to package instructions, in a deep dish. When cake is done, set aside to cool completely.
- In the meantime, separate peaches from the syrup - SAVE THE SYRUP.
- Chop the peaches into small pieces.
- Crumble the cake thoroughly in the same dish you baked it in.
- Pour peach syrup over the cake evenly.
- Spread chopped peaches over that evenly.
- Make the instant pudding and spread over peaches evenly.
- Cool in the refrigerator an hour or two.
- Spread Cool Whip over pudding evenly.
- Sprinkle with nuts (optional).
- EAT UP!
NotesThis recipe is my husband's favorite dessert. My teen boys love it, too. Everytime I share this at family get togethers or potlucks people ask for the recipe. It is SO easy to make and the reward of compliments is GREAT. HA
My mother-in-law passed this on to me early in my marriage and and she got it from an old magazine somewhere. Well, it has certainly stood the test of time!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More