- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 4 cups fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place the butter in a 13x9 casserole dish and place in oven until butter is melted.
- In a seperate bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Stir the peaches into the melted butter and then the remaining mixed ingredients.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brown.
NotesThis recipe comes from Sharon, a friend of mine! A great way to use your fresh peaches and a delicious dessert! Easy to prepare too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More