- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 box vanilla wafers (1 1/4 cups, about 38 cookies)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Melt 20 large marshmellows with 1 Tbsp lemon juice and 1 Tbsp orange juice
- Combine above and press into a 9 inch pie plate or a 8x8x2 cake pan.
- Reserve some crumbs to sprinkle on top.Let cool to room temp.
- Whip 1/2 pt whipping cream and fold two mixtures together.
- Peel and slice 4 peaches; fold into above mixture and pour into crust; sprinkle some crumbs on top and chill for at least 2 hours.
- You can also double the recipe and make it in a 13x9x2 pan
NotesLuscious spring/summer dessert passed down threw my husbands family for many generations.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More