- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryWe just happen to have a lot of peaches...
- 2 whole large peaches
- 2 8 oz cans crescent rolls
- 2 sticks butter
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- cinnamon, to taste
- 1 12 oz can Mountain Dew
- Peel and pit peaches.
- Cut both peaches into 8 slices.
- Roll each peach slice in a crescent roll. Place in a 9 x 13 buttered pan.
- Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir. Add vanilla, stir, and pour entire mixture over peaches.
- Pour Mountain Dew around the edges of the pan.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream, and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top.