- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 c peach preserves
- 2 T white wine vinegar
- 2 to 3 t chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 t nutmeg
- 1/2 t kosher salt
- 1/4 t freshly ground black pepper
- In a small saucepan, combine the peach preserves, vinegar, chipotles, and half the nutmeg. Stir until melted.
- Combine the salt, black pepper, and remaining nutmeg in a small bowl, sprinkle over chicken breasts.
- Grill or bake. (350 degrees for 30 minutes in oven)Brush the chicken liberally on both sides with the glaze the last ten minutes of cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More