- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 c peach preserves
- 2 T white wine vinegar
- 2 to 3 t chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 t nutmeg
- 1/2 t kosher salt
- 1/4 t freshly ground black pepper
- In a small saucepan, combine the peach preserves, vinegar, chipotles, and half the nutmeg. Stir until melted.
- Combine the salt, black pepper, and remaining nutmeg in a small bowl, sprinkle over chicken breasts.
- Grill or bake. (350 degrees for 30 minutes in oven)Brush the chicken liberally on both sides with the glaze the last ten minutes of cooking.