- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 pints
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups fresh ripe peaches, chopped
- 10 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup Chambord raspberry liquor (raspberry liqueur)
- Combine peaches and sugar in a saucepan.
- Cover and let stand at least an hour to macerate (release juices), tossing once or twice.
- Cook over low heat until sugar dissolves and mixture darkens and turns clear, 25 to 30 minutes stirring as needed to keep from sticking (make sure you don't let it burn!) Add raspberries,continue cooking over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thick, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in Chambord and remove from heat.
- Immediately pour into 2 hot sterilized 1 pint canning jars.
- Once jars are sealed, let them cool completely upside down on top of a clean kitchen towel, and store in the fridge (use up by 2 weeks) or in the freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More