- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lime 1
- 1 peach, peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup peach juice
- 3 oz white rum
- 2 cups ice, crushed
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup carbonated soda
- Garnish (optional):
- Sliced peaches
- Mint leaves
- Squeeze juice from the lime into blender.
- Add peach slices, sugar, juice and rum; blend until smooth.
- Add crushed ice and pulse until combined. Pulse in mint leaves.
- Pour into 2 chilled glasses.
- Add a splash of soda to each drink and garnish with peach slices and mint leaves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More