- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 peach, pit removed and chopped
- 1/3 large jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/8 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped (less if you’re not a fan)
- pinch of salt
- splash of lemon juice (a very small splash)
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Stir again before serving.
- If the though of peaches in salsa scares you, you can always go for a more authentic Pico de Gallo.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More