- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 peach, pit removed and chopped
- 1/3 large jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/8 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped (less if you’re not a fan)
- pinch of salt
- splash of lemon juice (a very small splash)
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Stir again before serving.
- If the though of peaches in salsa scares you, you can always go for a more authentic Pico de Gallo.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Babette's Test Kitchen
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More