- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
BackstoryI found this recipe of my mothers stuffed into one of her many cook books. It is really delicious and will be the hit of the dessert table.
- 12 pecan Sandies Cookies
- 1 8 oz. box Cream Cheese
- 1 package peach glaze
- 3-5 fresh peaches, sliced OR 1 can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1 small tub of cool whip
- Crumble cookies in bowl. Add melted butter and mix well.
- Press into a pie pan and bake in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Soften Cream Cheese and pour onto crust bottom.
- Pour 1/2 of glaze on cream cheese. Top with the peaches. Pour the rest of the glaze on top.
- Chill and serve. Top with Cool Whip