- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 12 pecan Sandies Cookies
- 1 8 oz. box Cream Cheese
- 1 package peach glaze
- 3-5 fresh peaches, sliced OR 1 can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1 small tub of cool whip
- Crumble cookies in bowl. Add melted butter and mix well.
- Press into a pie pan and bake in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Soften Cream Cheese and pour onto crust bottom.
- Pour 1/2 of glaze on cream cheese. Top with the peaches. Pour the rest of the glaze on top.
- Chill and serve. Top with Cool Whip
NotesI found this recipe of my mothers stuffed into one of her many cook books. It is really delicious and will be the hit of the dessert table.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More