- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Self Rising Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 15oz. can Peach slices in syrup
- In a med. bowl mix flour, sugar and milk.
- Grease a Pyrex baking dish 13x9 and add above ingredients.
- Spread peach slices on top evenly then pour juice from cans over top.
- Bake at 350 for an hour or until golden brown.
NotesThis is a Recipe that my Grandmother made for us when we went and visited.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
2 Point Home Made Yogurt
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More