- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Self Rising Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 15oz. can Peach slices in syrup
- In a med. bowl mix flour, sugar and milk.
- Grease a Pyrex baking dish 13x9 and add above ingredients.
- Spread peach slices on top evenly then pour juice from cans over top.
- Bake at 350 for an hour or until golden brown.
NotesThis is a Recipe that my Grandmother made for us when we went and visited.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More