- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2T chopped cilantro
- 2T fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 to 1 fresh chile, seeded and minced OR 1/4 t cayenne
- 1/4 t salt
- dash of black pepper
- 1. In large bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- 2. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld. Covered and refrigerated, this salsa will keep 2-3 days.
Notesmoosewood Restaurant New Classics
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The One Dollar Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More