- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2T chopped cilantro
- 2T fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 to 1 fresh chile, seeded and minced OR 1/4 t cayenne
- 1/4 t salt
- dash of black pepper
- 1. In large bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- 2. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld. Covered and refrigerated, this salsa will keep 2-3 days.
Notesmoosewood Restaurant New Classics
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More