- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 720 (inc. overnite sit)
- 2 lbs (1½ cups) sliced peaches, diced
- 1 (⅓ cup) red bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch (¼ cup) green onions, sliced
- 1 (2½ tsp) jalapeño pepper, diced, no seeds
- 4 (⅔ cups) vine-ripened tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- Juice of two limes
- 3 tablespoons (1 tbsp) cilantro
- Salt, to taste
- Add all ingredients and let stand overnight.
- Serve with crab cakes.
NotesThe original recipe has ingredient amounts typical for "crowd cooking" and the recipe yield is a large 32 servings. A "family cooking" size yield of 10–12 servings will come from using the ingredients amounts in parenthesis.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Simple Homemade Favorites
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More