- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 720 (inc. overnite sit)
- 2 lbs (1½ cups) sliced peaches, diced
- 1 (⅓ cup) red bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch (¼ cup) green onions, sliced
- 1 (2½ tsp) jalapeño pepper, diced, no seeds
- 4 (⅔ cups) vine-ripened tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- Juice of two limes
- 3 tablespoons (1 tbsp) cilantro
- Salt, to taste
- Add all ingredients and let stand overnight.
- Serve with crab cakes.
NotesThe original recipe has ingredient amounts typical for "crowd cooking" and the recipe yield is a large 32 servings. A "family cooking" size yield of 10–12 servings will come from using the ingredients amounts in parenthesis.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cooking with Sabra
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More