- Cooking Time: 45 to 50 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 box French vanilla cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons peach schnapps
- Optional topping:
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 teaspoons peach schnapps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10" Bundt pan.
- For the cake, combine cake mix, eggs, orange juice, peach schnapps and oil in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes. Pour into pan. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until tested done. Cool 10 minutes. Invert onto serving plate.
- For the glaze, combine peach preserves and peach schnapps in small bowl. Brush glaze on warm cake.
- For optional topping, combine the Cool Whip with the peach schnapps.
NotesSometimes you just need to make something out of a box. I don't remember where the recipe came from, but the end result is really good. WARNING: Plan on taking it somewhere else as soon as you have made it---don't put yourself in the position of being left alone with this cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More