- Cooking Time: 45 to 50 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 box French vanilla cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons peach schnapps
- Optional topping:
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 teaspoons peach schnapps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10" Bundt pan.
- For the cake, combine cake mix, eggs, orange juice, peach schnapps and oil in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes. Pour into pan. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until tested done. Cool 10 minutes. Invert onto serving plate.
- For the glaze, combine peach preserves and peach schnapps in small bowl. Brush glaze on warm cake.
- For optional topping, combine the Cool Whip with the peach schnapps.
NotesSometimes you just need to make something out of a box. I don't remember where the recipe came from, but the end result is really good. WARNING: Plan on taking it somewhere else as soon as you have made it---don't put yourself in the position of being left alone with this cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More