- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches, nectarines, and/or apricots
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 6-ounce carton peach fat-free yogurt with no-calorie sweetener
- 1 cup small ice cubes or crushed ice
- In a blender, combine fruit, milk, and yogurt. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Gradually add ice through hole in lid, blending until almost smooth. If desired, garnish each serving with fresh fruit.
- Makes 4 (1-cup) servings.
- Double Blue Berry Smoothies: Prepare Peach Smoothies as directed through Step 2, except substitute blueberry yogurt for peach yogurt and 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries and 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries for peaches.
- Double Red Berry Smoothies: Prepare Peach Smoothies as directed through Step 2, except substitute strawberry yogurt for peach yogurt and 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced strawberries and 1/2 cup fresh or frozen red raspberries for peaches.
- Fruit Smoothie Pops: Prepare peach, blue berry, or red berry mixtures as directed through Step 1. Omit ice. Pour mixture into 14 compartments of freezer pop molds. (Or pour into 3-ounce paper or plastic cups. Cover with foil. Make a slit in the foil of each. Add sticks.) Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until firm. Makes 14 pops.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More