- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Two 16-oz. cans peaches packed in heavy syrup, drained, liquid discarded (Or, you can also use "lite" peaches in juice)
- 3/4 cup simple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Puree the apricots in a food processor.
- Add the syrup, lemon juice.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl of the machine and freeze.
- Makes about 1 quart.
NotesIn case you need a simple syrup, combine 1c sugar and 1c water in a saucepan, and heat until the sugar is dissolved. Let this cool, and use as called for in the recipe. I used the juice from my "lite" peaches in my simple syrup, just to give it a little more flavor - and it was great in iced tea.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More