- Cooking Time: 17-23 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened per package directions
- 1/2 cup reduced sugar apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 egg yolk
- 1-2 tablespoons sparkling sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.; line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the pie crust on the pan. In a medium bowl, stir together the jam, flour, and cinnamon. Carefully, fold in the peaches and the blueberries. Spoon mixture onto the crust within 2 inches from the edge. Fold edge of crust over filling, pleating as necessary. In a small bowl, beat the egg yolk with two teaspoons of water. Lightly brush crust edge with the egg mixture; sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 17 to 23 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the filling is bubbling. Cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.
NotesA refrigerated pie crust and a couple of ripe peaches...this is an easy, company pleasing dessert
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More