- Cooking Time: 17-23 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened per package directions
- 1/2 cup reduced sugar apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 egg yolk
- 1-2 tablespoons sparkling sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.; line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the pie crust on the pan. In a medium bowl, stir together the jam, flour, and cinnamon. Carefully, fold in the peaches and the blueberries. Spoon mixture onto the crust within 2 inches from the edge. Fold edge of crust over filling, pleating as necessary. In a small bowl, beat the egg yolk with two teaspoons of water. Lightly brush crust edge with the egg mixture; sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 17 to 23 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the filling is bubbling. Cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.
NotesA refrigerated pie crust and a couple of ripe peaches...this is an easy, company pleasing dessert
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More