- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix (or homemade)
- Peaches (about 5c sliced depending on how much you want)
- Cream blend:
- 8oz pkg Cream Cheese
- 1/4c sugar
- 1/2c whipping cream
- Roll out cookie dough on pizza pan and bake at 375 for about 12 min. Let cool to room temp.
- Spread on cream blend and refrigerate atleast 30min.
- Add peaches when about to serve.
- Drizzle with apricot jam syrup (apricot jam and water heated in microwave until liquidy).
- For the cream blend - Blend cream cheese and sugar. Add whipping cream and continue blending.
- Variations: You can use any type of fruit. Original recipe had blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More