- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix (or homemade)
- Peaches (about 5c sliced depending on how much you want)
- Cream blend:
- 8oz pkg Cream Cheese
- 1/4c sugar
- 1/2c whipping cream
- Roll out cookie dough on pizza pan and bake at 375 for about 12 min. Let cool to room temp.
- Spread on cream blend and refrigerate atleast 30min.
- Add peaches when about to serve.
- Drizzle with apricot jam syrup (apricot jam and water heated in microwave until liquidy).
- For the cream blend - Blend cream cheese and sugar. Add whipping cream and continue blending.
- Variations: You can use any type of fruit. Original recipe had blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
My Family Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More