- Cooking Time: 25-28
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube (8oz) refridgerated crescent rolls
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened (8oz)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1 can (21oz) peach pie filling
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 TBSP cold butter or marg.
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press onto bottom and slightly up sides of greased 9X13 pan; seal perforations. Bake at 375deg. for 5 mins. Cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract till smooth. Spread over the crust. Spoon pie filling over cream cheese layer.
- In bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts; sprinkle over peach filling.
- Bake at 375 deg. F for 25-28 mins. or till edges are golden brown. Cool for 1 hour on a wire rack. Store in fridge. Makes about 2 dozen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More