- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- Crisco® No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preparation Directions:
- 1. PLACE eggs, water and oil into blender container: cover and process by pulsing several times. Add pancake mix; process until smooth. Spray a 10-inch non-stick skillet with no-stick spray. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Pour 3-4 tablespoons batter into preheated skillet, immediately tilting pan until batter covers bottom. Cook until edges start to dry and center is set. Turn to brown second side. Turn out crepe onto a plate. Repeat with remaining batter to make eight (8-inch) crepes.
- 2. COMBINE cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon almond extract in a small bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Combine peach preserves, butter and ½ teaspoon almond extract in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cook on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds or until melted. Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly between the 8 crepes spreading the cheese over the crepes. Fold the crepe in half, then in half once again, forming a triangle. Place two crepes on each dessert plate. Just before serving, top with peach preserves, whipped cream and toasted almonds.
- 3. NOTE: to toast almonds, place in a dry non-stick skillet and cook over medium heat shaking the pan until the nuts are lightly browned, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serving size:
- Makes 8 (8-inch) crepes