- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup Smuckers® Peach or Apricot Preserves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (7 ounce) can aerosol whipped dessert topping
- 1/3 cup slice almonds, toasted (see note)
- PLACE eggs, water and oil into blender container: cover and process by pulsing several times. Add pancake mix; process until smooth. Spray a 10-inch non-stick skillet with no-stick spray. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Pour 3-4 tablespoons batter into preheated skillet, immediately tilting pan until batter covers bottom. Cook until edges start to dry and center is set. Turn to brown second side. Turn out crepe onto a plate. Repeat with remaining batter to make eight (8-inch) crepes.
- COMBINE cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon almond extract in a small bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Combine peach preserves, butter and teaspoon almond extract in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cook on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds or until melted. Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly between the 8 crepes spreading the cheese over the crepes. Fold the crepe in half, then in half once again, forming a triangle. Place two crepes on each dessert plate. Just before serving, top with peach preserves, whipped cream and toasted almonds.
- NOTE: to toast almonds, place in a dry non-stick skillet and cook over medium heat shaking the pan until the nuts are lightly browned, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serving size: Makes 8 (8-inch) crepes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Koken met OmaSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More