- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 18 - 24
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 eggs. beaten
- 1 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 - 15 oz cans of peaches, drained and diced
- Preheat the oven to 375' and prepare 18 - 24 muffin tins
- Combine the flour, sugars, salt, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl. In a large bowl combine the eggs, oil, vanilla extract.
- Stir dry ingredients into the egg mixture, alternately with the sour cream. Gently fold in the peaches. Don't over stir!
- Scoop batter into the prepared tins and bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked in the middle of a cupcake.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before removing from the tins.
NotesThis recipes was shared with me last week as a blueberry muffin. Since blueberry prices are sky high, I decided to go with peaches....canned peaches in this case. Delicious, moist, sweet....with a nice mild flavor that makes you want more.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More