- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 18 - 24
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 eggs. beaten
- 1 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 - 15 oz cans of peaches, drained and diced
- Preheat the oven to 375' and prepare 18 - 24 muffin tins
- Combine the flour, sugars, salt, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl. In a large bowl combine the eggs, oil, vanilla extract.
- Stir dry ingredients into the egg mixture, alternately with the sour cream. Gently fold in the peaches. Don't over stir!
- Scoop batter into the prepared tins and bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked in the middle of a cupcake.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before removing from the tins.
NotesThis recipes was shared with me last week as a blueberry muffin. Since blueberry prices are sky high, I decided to go with peaches....canned peaches in this case. Delicious, moist, sweet....with a nice mild flavor that makes you want more.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More