- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-8 inch baked and cooled pie shell
- 4-4 1/2 c. fresh, peeled, sliced peaches
- 1/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 c. milk
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1-3 oz. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 8 oz. sour cream
- Combine brown sugar, milk, vanilla, pudding and sour cream and spread a thin layer in the bottom of the pie shell; add 1/2 of the peaches.
- Layer 1/2 of the pudding mixture and then the remaining peaches.
- Top with the remaining pudding.
- Chill until ready to serve.